- Use for steel, stainless steel, non-ferrous metal, stone, soft brick
- Cuts ceramic tile, marble, fibreglass, reinforced plastic and more
- Excellent results in a variety of applications and materials
- Economic, one blade to do most jobs
- Ideal when cutting mixed material
- Only 1mm thick produces fast results
- Quick, tool free changes with X-LOCK grinders
- Compatible with conventional grinders with M14/22.2mm spindle
The Bosch X-LOCK Multi Material Cutting Disc, like the Bosch Multi Construction drill bits, give you excellent results in a wide variety of applications and materials. You only need purchase one cutting disc rather than several different types. The X-LOCK Multi Material Cutting Disc will give you precise, straight cuts in steel, stainless steel, non-ferrous metal, stone, soft brick, ceramic tile, marble, fibre glass and reinforced plastic. One disc does it all, negating the need for disc changes every time a different job comes along of cutting mixed material. The discs are only 1mm thick so help minimise strain on your angle grinder's motor. Choose from 115mm and 125mm diameter.
Although these Multi Material Cutting Discs feature the X-LOCK fitting they are fully compatible with any conventional angle grinder with a standard M14/22.2mm (7/8") spindle. You can use them in exactly the same way as your normal discs, with the added benefit of Bosch professional performance. Used on an X-LOCK machine these discs simply click into place without the need for a locking nut or any additional tools. The Multi Material Cutting Discs are just one option out of the large X-LOCK angle grinder accessory range.