- 115mm Flap disc for cleaning and smoothing metal
- Highly durable zirconia abrasive
- Robust and resilient backing plate
- Quick, tool free changes with X-LOCK grinders
- Compatible with conventional grinders with M14/22.2mm spindle
- Suitable for stainless steel, cast iron, sheet steel
- Use on ferrous metals, alloys etc
The working face of the X-LOCK Grinder Flap Disc is zirconia alumina, a semi-friable aluminium oxide. This grit is particularly hard wearing and long lasting in metal finishing applications. The backing is a resilient and robust plastic plate that ensures full use of the abrasive. These discs are ideal for cleaning, smoothing and processing stainless steel, cast iron, ferrous metals, sheet metal and alloys etc.
Although these Flap discs feature the X-LOCK fitting, they are fully compatible with any conventional 115mm angle grinder with a standard M14/22.2mm (7/8") spindle. You can use them in exactly the same way as your normal discs, with the added benefit of Bosch professional performance. Used on an X-LOCK machine, these discs simply click into place without the need for a locking nut or any additional tools.
The Flap discs are just one option out of the large X-LOCK angle grinder accessory range