- Easily remove both wall and floor grout
- A high-speed cutter with a 1/8 In. steel shank
- 30 degree angle for controlled grout removal
- Guides 180 degrees apart to keep bit centered
- Easy screw on mounting
- Excellent grout removal visibility
This bit is used to remove the grout between tiles in e.g. Bathrooms or toilets. Ideal for replacing wall and floor grout or removing grout to replace broken tiles.
The 569 grout bit tip is generally less than the distance between wall tiles (diameter of head: 3.2mm). The 570 is designed to get through floor grout and is smaller (diameter of head: 1.6mm).
These bits are designed for small repair jobs. If you have a large removal requirement, you may need multiple bits to get through all of the grout.