- Ideal for sharpening, deburring and general purpose grinding on harder materials
- Designed to work well on stone, glass, ceramic, porcelain, gemstones and non-ferrous metals
- Specially designed for working with conic and flat surfaces
- Great for grinding and etching
- Pack of 1 item will be loose as we break up multipacks
For sharpening, deburring and general purpose grinding. Typical uses include removal of stilt marks and excess glaze, sharp edges on tiles and engraving on glass.
These grinding stones are tougher than aluminum oxide points, these are made especially for use on hard materials such as glass and ceramics.