- Create perfectly spaced holes at 1-1/4" (32 mm) increments
- Drill clean, precise holes with hardened-steel drill guides
- 32 mm system compatible for locating hinges and drawer slides
- Work confidently with alignment windows for visibility
- Snap two jigs together to quickly drill more holes in one run
- Keep accessories close by with on-board storage
ADD PERFECTLY SPACED ADJUSTABLE SHELVES TO YOUR PROJECTS.
Create perfectly spaced shelf-pin holes with the Kreg® Shelf Pin Jig. It has six hardened-steel guides on 32mm centers and at backspacing that matches the 32mm cabinet system. A dual-position fence aligns the jig or can be removed to work inside a structure. This jig can also simplify installing concealed hinges and drawer slides in frameless cabinets. Comes with a 5mm brad-point bit.
Create shelf-pin holes at the perfect spacing and depth using the Shelf Pin Jig’s hardened-steel guides, high-quality brad-point bit, and stop collar.
Snap two or more jigs together without using tools to quickly drill more holes in one run.
32mm cabinet system compatible for locating hinges and drawer slides.