- Wood jaws are manufactured from seasoned hard maple which is specially selected for its straight grain
- Provides protection against marrying of finished surfaces
- Spindles and nut are cold-drawn steel with special double-lead threads
- Machined for quick adjustment, strength and durability
- Max opening: 6", Reach 5", Jaw Length: 10"
The Jorgensen Adjustable Handscrew is crafted to ensure maximum strength and durability. Seasoned, straight-grain hard maple wood jaws marry with cold-drawn steel spindles and nuts with special double-lead threads. Together they create a handscrew clamp that holds tightly over broad areas, providing greater reach and a wider distribution of pressure than other clamps. The angle between the jaws can be adjusted to fit the work, allowing them to hold odd shapes easily. Our handscrew clamps are easy to apply and remove quickly, and provide protection against marring of finished surfaces. Traditional seasoned hardwood handles are designed for comfort now and for years to come.