- Premium fine-tooth dovetail saw 20 teeth per 25mm (20tpi blade)
- Injection moulded back creates a solid one-piece blade/spine/mount assembly
- Saw cuts easily and stays true
- 235mm (9.1/4") long by 0.5mm thick high-carbon steel blade
- Brass nut secures comfortable hardwood handle
- Overall length 360mm (14.1/4")
For woodworkers who prefer a fine-tooth dovetail saw, Veritas produce a premium example with a 20 teeth per 25mm (20tpi blade) filed for rip cutting. It has a 235mm (9.1/4") long by 0.5mm thick high-carbon steel blade. The teeth have a rake angle of 14°, and an included angle of 60°. The depth of cut is about 40mm (1.9/16").
The back of this saw is injection moulded under high pressure onto the blade and stainless-steel handle-mounting bolt. This forms a solid one-piece blade/spine/mount assembly. The material used for the back incorporates stainless-steel powder for weight, glass fibre for stiffness, and a polymer resin binder. A brass nut fastener secures the comfortably shaped hardwood handle. The saw has great balance it cuts easily, stays true and the pistol grip helps make the saw feel like an extension of your arm. Overall length 360mm (14.1/4")