- Fast-action cam mechanism and rapid slide adjustment
- Simple to operate, cam lever applies clamping force
- Rod allows over 150mm of travel
- 19mm post, use it in any convenient dog hole
- Low-profile head, only 16mm thick
- Screw holes in head attaching custom-made wooden faces
- Made in Canada
This variation of the popular Veritas Wonder Dog features a fast-action cam mechanism and rapid slide adjustment. You simply slide the head until it touches your workpiece and then operate the cam lever to apply the clamping force.
The 19mm diameter by 70mm long post lets you use it wherever there is a convenient dog hole, or you can drill a 19mm hole. The low-profile head is only 16mm thick, so you can plane stock as thin as 19mm without worrying about hitting the clamp. The rod allows you a tad over 150mm of travel.
Screw holes in the brass head give provision for attaching custom-made wooden faces for clamping irregular shapes. The rod, post and cam lever are steel; the head is solid brass.
Made in Canada.