- Great balance and excellent performance
- 0.5mm thick high-carbon steel with 22 teeth per 25mm (22tpi)
- Injection moulded back creates a solid one-piece blade/spine/mount assembly
- Brass nut secures comfortable hardwood handle
- Saw cuts easily and stays true
- 235mm long blade, overall length 360mm
This small fine-tooth crosscut saw has great balance, cuts easily and stays true. The pistol-like grip feels natural, making the saw a pleasure to use. The blade geometry provides a fluid starting cut, followed by a smooth and accurate final cut, with almost no tear-out.
The saw has a 235mm long by 0.5mm thick high-carbon steel blade filled with 22 teeth per 25mm (22tpi). The teeth are set at 0.08mm per side and filed with a 15° rake and a 60° included angle. The depth of cut is about 40mm. The back of this saw is injection moulded under high pressure onto the blade and stainless steel handle-mounting bolt. This forms a solid one-piece blade/spine/mount assembly. The material used for the back incorporates stainless-steel powder for weight, glass fibre for stiffness and a polymer resin binder. A brass nut fastener secures the comfortably shaped hardwood handle. Overall length 362mm.