- Bonds a wide range of materials
- The Ultra-Thin CA glue will flow more freely
- A very good glue for most craft making projects
- Ideal for stabilising and repairing items that are cracked
- Specially designed twist top ensures a longer shelf life between users
- Metal pin is fitted to the inside of the cap, to keep the nozzle from blocking up
CA-UK adhesives are high quality and specification products developed to bond a wide range of materials and available in a range of viscosities to suit specific purposes.
CA-UK Ultra-Thin is an ultra-thin wicking grade cyanoacrylate adhesive ideal for stabilising and repairing items that are cracked, simply apply a little adhesive along the crack and capillary action will draw the glue deep into the area for a strong and permanent bond. Very popular among woodturners who use it to stabilise hairline cracks in timber blanks.
Bonds metals, plastics, wood, ceramics, rubber, leather, card, glass and many other materials.