- For carvers, cabinetmakers, musical instrument makers and sculptors
- Leaves a surface that requires very little further finishing
- Teeth are milled and chemically etched for maximum bite
- Built-in chip-breakers minimise clogging
- Suitable for wood, plastics and other similar materials
The Iwasaki standard needle carvers files offer exceptionally fast material removal, in fact almost five times faster than a conventional machine cut rasp.
The finish left by an Iwasaki standard carvers file is comparable to that of 280 grit abrasive paper so virtually no finishing is required.
The unique design of the teeth featuring a chip-breaker ensuring the file does not become clogged. All in all these files offer the woodworker a first class tool that will become a favourite go to tool in the shop.
Overall Length 200mm
File Length 100mm
File Width 6mm
Includes Rubber Handle