- Create pocket holes efficiently in material from 13mm (½”) to 38 mm (1 ½”) thick with this multi-featured jig
- Clamp faster with one-motion clamping with Automaxx™ that automatically clamps and adjusts to the proper material thickness
- Work confidently with GripMaxx™ anti-slip that holds material in place
- Keep Kreg® accessories close at hand with on-board storage for drill bits and driver bits
- Eliminate wood dust mess with a chip ejection port that connects easily to a shop vacuum
- Get the most out of this jig with durable construction with steel-reinforced spine and a lifetime drill guide warranty
The Pocket-Hole Jig 720PRO is the most advanced jig yet from Kreg® with that features make project building incredibly efficient. One-motion clamping with Automaxx™ clamps your material in place, and it automatically adjusts to the exact thickness of your material. GripMaxx™ anti-slip holds the project piece securely so you never have to worry about shifting while you drill pocket holes.
Included with the 720PRO are the Kreg® Docking Station material support wings with a repeatable stop, as well as a Pocket-Hole Jig Clamp. Use the Pocket-Hole Jig Clamp to secure the jig to your workstation, while material support wings add support when drilling into large pieces. Best of all, the wings fold up and stow away easily when you’re done. These premium additions transform your jig into the ultimate pocket-hole workstation when you need more storage, more material support, and more stability.
With the Pocket-Hole Jig 720PRO, you get the Kreg Docking Station material support wings with a repeatable stop, a Pocket-Hole Jig Clamp, 160 Kreg pocket-hole screws, and a free project plan so you can start building right away.