- Create pocket holes efficiently in material from 13mm (½”) to 38 mm (1 ½”) thick with this multi-featured jig
- Clamp faster with one-motion clamping with Automaxx™ that automatically clamps and adjusts to the proper material thickness
- Work confidently with GripMaxx™ anti-slip that holds material in place
- Keep Kreg® accessories close at hand with on-board storage for drill bits and driver bits
- Eliminate wood dust mess with a chip ejection port that connects easily to a shop vacuum
- Get the most out of this jig with durable construction with steel-reinforced spine and a lifetime drill guide warranty
The Pocket-Hole Jig 720 is the most advanced jig yet from Kreg® with that features make project building incredibly efficient. One-motion clamping with Automaxx™ clamps your material in place, and it automatically adjusts to the exact thickness of your material from 13mm (½”) to 38mm (1 ½”). GripMaxx™ anti-slip holds the project piece securely so you never have to worry about shifting while you drill pocket holes.
This sturdy jig also features a steel-reinforced spine for years of use. The on-board tool storage keeps accessories like the hex wrench and drill bits close at hand.
With the Pocket-Hole Jig 720, you get 60 Kreg pocket-hole screws and a free project plan so you can start building right away.