- Specifically designed to work with the Kreg Deck Jig
- Flat-bottom head that won’t split the workpiece
- KTX square driver for solid driver engagement
- Protec-Kote™ provides strong protection against the elements
- Case-hardened steel means no bending or breaking
- Self-tapping tip for faster, easier driving
- Neutral color blends in with most decks.
Premium-Quality Screws designed for use with the Kreg® Deck Jig
Create a better, more beautiful deck with Kreg® Deck Screws and a Deck Jig™. Designed to work with the Kreg® Deck Jig, these superior-quality screws feature a self-tapping tip and aggressive threads for fast, easy driving, plus a smooth upper shank to help pull deck boards tightly against the joist. Case-hardened construction makes them super strong, and a three-layer Protec-Kote™ finish ensures they’ll last outdoors. The small trim-head size and neutral color also makes Kreg Deck Screws great for a variety of other outdoor projects. 2″ length for 4/4 and 5/4 decking.