- Stainless steel construction for ultimate corrosion protection
- Self-tapping tip for easy driving
- Smooth upper shank to draw deck board tightly against the joist
- Compact head with flat underside to prevent wood splitting
- Case-hardened steel for high strength without bending or snapping
- 2″ length for use with 4/4 and 5/4 deck boards
- Also available in steel with Protec-Kote™ finish.
Create a better, more beautiful deck with Kreg® Deck Screws and a Deck Jig. Designed to work with the Kreg® Deck Jig, these superior-quality screws feature a self-tapping tip and aggressive threads for fast, easy driving, plus a smooth upper shank to help pull deck boards tightly against the joist. Made from solid stainless steel for ultimate corrosion resistance, these Deck Screws are case-hardened for superior strength without snapping. The small trim-head size and neutral color also makes Kreg Deck Screws great for a variety of other outdoor projects. 2″ length for 4/4 and 5/4 decking.