- Interior & exterior use, strong initial tack with fast setting
- Excellent sandability, unaffected by finishes
- FDA approved for indirect food contact
- First one-part wood glue to pass ANSI Type II water-resistance
- Ideal for radio frequency (RF) and Hot Press gluing systems
- Crosslinking PVA, easy clean up with water
- Conforms to ASTM D-4236
Titebond II aliphatic resin passes the strict American ANSI Type 2 specifications for water resistance. It works well on all exterior woodworking projects including outdoor furniture, birdhouses, planters and picnic tables. Titebond II Premium provides a strong initial tack, fast setting speed, superior strength and excellent sandability. It is also FDA approved for indirect food contact (cutting boards and laminate trim). Titebond II is easy to use, non-toxic, weatherproof and cleans up with water whilst wet.
Please shake bottle well before use.
Titebond II Premium wood glue has been independently tested for lead, cadmium and other metals under ASTM F963 and 16 CFR 1303 (total lead content). These are the testing methods specified for toy safety under the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission. It has also been reviewed by an independent toxicologist and conforms to ASTM D4236 for art and craft materials.
||Cross-linking polyvinyl acetate
||237 ml (8 fl.oz)
||30 mins/24 hours
||Wood, MDF, Leather, Cloth
||Interior or Exterior