- Open net structure for efficient dust extraction
- Works with all brands regardless of extraction hole configuration
- Hook and loop fastening system
- Clogging is minimised, abrasive is more effective
- Abrasive lasts longer, discs can be re-used
- M480 abrasive is more durable than traditional paper backed
- Suitable for the sanding of wood, paints, varnish etc
These high quality abrasive discs from Bosch, 125mm in diameter with hook and loop backing, will fit random orbit sanders of any brand fitted with a suitable backing pad. The open net structure of the backing has many advantages over traditional paper. Dust extraction is far more effective and the abrasive far less prone to clogging. The backing is far more durable than paper, allowing you to re-use discs, ensuring you get the full use out of each one. The long lasting aluminium oxide abrasive grit produces good results on wood, paint, varnish etc.