- 1.9mm Engraving Cutter
- For detail carving, engraving and routing
- Not for use with hardened material
- Ideal for shaping, hollowing, grooving, slotting, inlaying and making tapered holes
- Quality cutters for detail engraving, carving, routing in wood, fiberglass, plastic and soft metals.
- Pack of 1 item will be loose as we break up multipacks
Engraving bit is made of high-grade steel for use on wood, plastic, leather, soft metals & rubber. For use with all Dremel high-speed rotary tools, the accessories work well for detailed material removal in applications like shaping, carving, engraving, hollowing, grooving, slotting, inlaying, making tapered holes, or freehand routing. The ball shape of the Engraving bit can be used to make concave cuts or hollows out material. The tip makes round bottom slots and grooves and can be used for rounded side cuts.