- The SC541 is designed with the patented EZ Lock™ system making accessory changes 6X faster than using a standard mandrel
- The face and side of the accessory can both be used for surface and flush grinding
- Ideal for shaping, smoothing, sharpening, deburring, rust removal and general purpose edge grinding on most materials - including stainless steel
- De-burring and sharpening non-ferrous metals
- Pack of 1 item will be loose as we break up multipacks
The disk is designed to be used with the Dremel tool facing towards your workpiece, or also with the side of the accessory touching the project. There is an indent on the disc which allows the mandrel to not touch the workpiece when in use face down. This allows for grinding on a flat surface. An example could be grinding down a nail head.
Used on Metal, stainless steel, aluminium, brass, ceramic, copper hardwood, plastic, softwood, stone.