- Japanese tooth design, fast clean cut
- Impulse hardened teeth for maximum durability
- Blade folds into handle when not in use, safe, portable and neat
- Supplied with 120mm long pruning/wood cutting blade
- Large range of optional blades available
This small folding saw fits in your pocket. The steel handle is fitted with a tough non-slip grip. There are two positions on the locking mechanism, normal or flush cut. To change a blade, simply loosen the locking screw, using a coin. Impulse hardening of the blades ensures a long life for the cutting edge. Japanese style teeth give a fast, smooth action leaving a clean result. A large range of optional blades is available; whatever your trade there is a blade for you. Neat and portable, this is a quality tool for any tradesperson, woodworker or plumber, or when gardening, camping or hiking in the rainforest. The saw comes with a pruning/wood cutting blade, length 120mm, overall length 275mm.