- Create pocket holes easily in material from 13 mm (½”) to 38 mm (1 ½”) thick with this versatile, portable jig
- Clamping is easy with the intuitive VersaGrip™ handle featuring 360° rotation
- Work confidently with GripMaxx™ anti-slip that holds material in place
- Set up fast with easy-to-use material thickness settings on the drill guide
- Start building right away with the included 51 mm (2″) face clamp, great for project assembly
- Get the most out of this jig with durable construction with steel-reinforced spine and a lifetime drill guide warranty
The Pocket-Hole Jig 520PRO is the most versatile jig yet from Kreg® with features that adapt and adjust to suit your project-building needs. VersaGrip™ makes clamping intuitive – just squeeze the handle until your material is clamped securely. The handle rotates 360° so you can work with the jig in multiple orientations.
The compact design of the 520PRO means it can go anywhere you want to work. And getting ready to drill pocket holes is easy. Pre-set material thickness settings on the drill guide block makes setup fast, and an adjustable stop offers repeatability when drilling pocket holes in multiple pieces of similar thickness.
With the Pocket-Hole Jig 520PRO, you get a 51 mm (2″) face clamp, 100 Kreg pocket-hole screws, and a free project plan so you can start building right away.