- Use to measure or transfer angles
- Ground stainless steel for accuracy
- Brass nut
- Permanently etched graduations
- Marked 0° to 180° in both directions for easy reading
- Pointer with etched mark on bevelled edge, avoids parallax errors
- Head length 90mm, arm length 145mm
Here is a tool which is a reliable design tool for the measurement or transferring of angles. Made from stainless steel the Professional Protractor takes the guesswork out of measuring angles, transferring angles or setting bevels. The protractor head has clearly etched graduations reading from 0° to 180° left to right and right to left. The pointer has an etched mark on a bevelled edge to avoid errors due to parallax. The 145mm adjustable protractor arm locks firmly into position with knurled thumb nut. Head length 90mm, arm length 145mm.