- Use left-handed or right-handed
- Doubled bevelled, spear shaped blade
- Quality steel blade holds a good edge
- Hardwood handle fixed with steel rivets
- Overall length 150mm, blade 50mm long 20mm wide
The 55° spear shaped blade with its double bevel means this knife is usable left-handed or right-handed. The back of the blade is flat allowing the knife to run along a square’s blade or straight edge. A wooden scale on each side attached with steel rivets form a comfortable handle. A knife line is far more precise than a pencil line. The cut line forms a register for a chisel or saw resulting in work that is more accurate. Overall length 150mm, blade length 50mm.
N.B. To buy this product you must be aged 18 years or over. We will verify your age before despatching the order and this might involve us contacting you for proof of age. The product must also be delivered to, or collected by, a person 18 years or over.