Key Features Veritas Narrow Clamp
- Fits onto the standard Veritas Mk.II honing guide
- Accurate sharpening narrow blades 3mm to 38mm
- Parallel jaws to ensure blades stay square to the jig
The narrow blade clamping head is available separately as an accessory for existing owners of the standard Mk.II honing guide. It is interchangeable with the standard head in seconds. It securely clamps blades as narrow as 3mm(1/8") and up to 38mm(1.1/2") square to the jig. This head further extends the scope of your standard Mk.II jig.
Key Features Veritas Mortice Chisel
- Sharpen thick bladed mortice chisels
- Sharpen mortice chisels with bevel angles of 30° to 35°
- Accommodates chisels up to 17.5mm thick
- Compatible with standard and narrow-blade clamping heads
This adaptor expands the blade-holding capacity of the Veritas Mk.II Honing Guide to allow consistent, accurate honing of mortice chisels. It is compatible with both the standard and narrow-blade clamping heads. The Veritas Mortice Chisel Adaptor fits between the roller base and the blade clamping head of the honing guide. By increasing the height of blade carrier above the roller base, it allows you to sharpen the thicker blades of mortice chisels. With the adaptor in place you can sharpen chisels up to 17.5mm(11/16") thick and achieve a bevel angle in the 30° to 35° range required for mortice chisels.