- 1/4" hexagonal shank, supplied with 152mm extension
- For rapid clean drilling of larger diameter holes
- Self-cutting threaded point and two side cutters
- Ground chip breakers
- Set of six: 16mm, 18mm, 20mm, 22mm, 25mm and 32mm
- Please note: maximum running speed stated on each drill
This six piece set of hard wearing professional flat bits is the best we have ever used. Fast, accurate and clean cutting, they have a self-cutting threaded point to draw them through the work, with two cutting spurs that ensure clean finish. Tip and cutting edges are precision ground for a precise hole size. Suitable for hard and soft woods as well as light building materials, great for boring through joists. They all have a 1/4" hexagonal shank as per DIN 3126-E6.3. The threaded point pulls the bit through so extra care must be taken if used with a power drill. Speed information is stated on the packaging, dependent on the size. Set contains 16mm, 18mm, 20mm, 22mm, 25mm and 32mm plus 152mm extension.