- Performs multiple functions due to the range of attachments
- Control: variable speed from 5,000 to 35,000 rpm
- Performance: high power 175W motor with electronic feedback
- Convenience: keyless chuck accepts shanks up to 3.2mm
- Versatility: suitable for many precision hobby or DIY jobs
- Safety: not possible to engage shaft lock while the tool is running
- Value: includes 3 attachments and range of accessories
A single multi-tool offering a huge range of possibilities, the Dremel 4300 practically does it all. Whether you want to sand, grind, polish, cut, carve or engrave and more, the 4300 will help you achieve the result you want. The slim, ergonomic body design provides a comfortable grip whichever way you wish to hold the tool.
The 4300 has a powerful motor with variable speed control and electronic feedback, ensuring you are always in complete control. It features an LED worklight for extra visibility. The keyless chuck makes bit changing simple. Overall, the Dremel 4300 runs cool, quiet and smooth making it a pleasure to use whatever the task.
In addition to a host of accessories and a sturdy storage case, the 4300 3/45 comes with a flexible shaft (225), cutting guide (565) and line and circle cutter (678).
Functions & Advantages of Dremel Lite (3000-15)
With a fully adjustable 360° LED light you can complete your tasks in those difficult corners and dark areas with full visibility.
The soft and secure grip reduces vibrations to allow you to work for longer and with greater manoeuvrability.
Improved fan design means a quieter and cooler environment while you are completing your projects.
||0.8 mm to 3.2 mm
|Corded or Cordless
||UK 3 pin plug
||5,000 - 35,000 rpm
|Sound Power Level LWA [Uncertainty K]
||85.4 dB(A) [1.5 dB]
|Sound Pressure Level LpA [Uncertainty K]
||74.4 dB(A) [1.5 dB]
|Vibration [Uncertainty K]
||9.03 m/s² [1.5 m/s²]