- Rubber polishing points are impregnated with abrasive and used to remove rough areas, small burrs and scratch marks
- Ideal for cleaning and defining grooves
- Removes small burrs and scratch marks left by grinding and sanding
- Also effective on many stones and ceramics
- Pack of 1 item will be loose as we break up multipack
For removing scratch marks on ferrous materials like aluminum, the 462 Rubber Polishing Point features a rounded 1/4" (6.4mm) rubber tip impregnated with abrasive and used to remove rough areas, small burrs, and scratch marks. Ideal for cleaning and defining grooves on non-ferrous metals, stones, stainless steel, marble, and ceramics.