- Excellent for cutting projecting dowels or plugs
- Double edged 22tpi with teeth set one way
- Japanese style tooth pattern
- Flexible blades cut on the pull stroke
- Overall length 290mm(11.1/2") with 120mm(4.3/4") blade
- Made in Canada
Traditionally used for the rapid trimming of plugs and dowels flush with a surface, these flush cutting saws can be used where you want to cut off a projection without damaging the surrounding or adjoining face. The Japanese tooth pattern blade cuts aggressively (on the pull stroke), but does not mark the surface that it is cutting next to. The thin blade is flexible and can be pressed flush to any surface, yet is rigid enough for good control. The saw is available with teeth cut on only one edge with no set or in a double edged style that cuts from either side with the teeth set in one direction. Each is about 290mm long with 120mm of blade. These work like a charm.