- Useful device, sands insides and outsides of bowls on lathe
- Freely rotating foam pad, no swirl marks
- Easy to change abrasive, re-use discs
- Variable angle head, sands even tight curves
- Supplied with ten abrasive discs, start sanding immediately
- 10 assorted discs
A very useful device for sanding the insides of bowls and other hollow forms on the lathe. The 50mm sanding disc is secured to a rotating foam pad with hook and loop fixing so it is easy to change the grade of the abrasive as the finishing process progresses. The angle of the head can be varied to suit the shape of the bowl. Ten abrasive discs are included with the sander and replacements are detailed under the Velcro Pad Sanding System. Overall length is 300mm.